MICRODERM RESURFACING CREAM
WITH BAMBOO POWDER
MiSMo MicroDerm Resurfacing Cream is a powerful formulation to help you achieve a strong exfoliation. BAMBOO ARUNDINACEA STEM POWDER is the natural granule used to remove dead skin cells. Skin feels super soft and satiny after use. Microderm's Bamboo Powder is a larger grain than Rice Powder which is used in Natural Face Exfoliator.
Benefits of using a resurfacing cream:
- Removes dead skin cells that can make complexion look dull
- Diminishes the fine lines and wrinkles
- Encourages skin cell renewal
- Reveals ultra-silky smooth skin
- Unclogs pores to discourage black and white heads
- Evens skin tone and smooths irregular skin
- Allows for deeper penetration of masks and serums and better results from moisturisers
Use a pea size amount for face or more to include neck and massage gently around the face and neck. May also be used with a handheld microdermabrasion tool such as the DermaNew or other brand.
- Use weekly after cleansing
- Wet face and dispense a pea size of cream on a wet hand
- Wipe fingers together to distribute cream
- Use gentle circular motions around face, neck and chest for at least one minute
- Use flat part of fingers to massage avoiding the eye area
- Follow with a MiSMo Hydrating mask for incredible results for ultra-plumped skin and finishing off with Rejuvenating Gel, Blemish Gel or Cell Soother
- Last, apply your favourite MiSMo moisturiser
IMPORTANT: After deep exfoliation your skin is more prone to sunburn so apply sunscreen or New Age with sunscreen to protect your precious skin.