Free express shipping to Australia and NZ
For orders with a value over A$150
Flat-rate of $9.50 for all other orders
Click for more information (including international)
No-risk, no-fuss, hassle-free, money-back guarantee
With just a few exceptions and a small amount of fine-print
Click for more information
Buffing Brush has incredibly soft, dense hairs in a dome shape.
How do I use MISMO Buffing Brush?
- Apply moisturiser, this is critical to provide a base for minerals to adhere to.
- While skin is still moist, shake some powder into lid.
- To conceal any spots or marks, use a Highlighter brush or large eyeshadow brush and apply minerals until blended.
- Swirl your Kabuki Foundation brush in minerals and tap off excess onto the container
- Apply in downward strokes for a flawless finish. The more conventional method is to apply in circles but we find a better finish is achieved with the downward method. The hairs on your face grow in the same direction.
- Repeat the process using fine layers until you have achieved the desired coverage
- Next the Blush or Bronzer.
What are the Dimensions of MISMO Buffing Brush?
Overall length 12.5cm; Hair length 3cm (domed); Diameter 4cm.
I Find this brush excellent to use with the powder foundation, being slightly Compact and firm it helps apply the powder well to my face especially around the nose area.
So happy with this quality brush. So easy to apply my mineral powder with great results.