Proudly Australian Made

What are Actives and Why Does Your Skin Need Them?

At MISMO we are always talking about our ‘active Ingredients’ and how your skin benefits from them. Here’s the nitty-gritty of what this all really means!

What are Active Ingredients?

Actives are natural ingredients that have been scientifically proven to adjust the structures of skin at a cellular level. This basically means Actives help repair, rejuvenate, hydrate, protect and nourish skin cells, whereas, synthetic ingredients are used to formulate products. These synthetic ingredients smell and look nice but have no actual benefits to your skin.

Why do we need Actives?

In order for mature aged people to maintain youthful plump skin, potent active ingredients are required. Teenagers also need actives to control their acne due to blockages from excess sebum. Then there’s everyone else who is exposed to the sun’s dehydrating effect, as these active ingredients aid in avoiding sun-induced skin conditions that can lead to skin cancers and pigmentation.

As a whole, all of us benefit from using skincare with active ingredients.

Check your Skin Care Labels!

Boost Moisturiser‘s Actives – Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin B5, Organic Aloe Vera, MSM 

Many products promote themselves as ‘Natural’ with a percentage of activity written on the label. Generally, retail skincare is around 2%. What is happening with the other 98% you may be asking? These are purely fillers that again, look and smell nice but don’t contain any goodness.

Why do we use such a high % of Active Ingredients in MISMO Products?

Simple. Active ingredients are pure and effective!

The more actives used = fewer synthetics. Resulting in better skin and better value for money.

MISMO’s Active Ingredients include:

MSM (Methyl sulfonyl methane), Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Organic Aloe Vera, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Rice Powder, Bamboo Stem Powder, Lactic Acid 5%, Glycolic Acid 5%, Chamomile, Sage, Rosemary, ac.net™, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B3, Retinyl Palmitate, Matrixyl Synthe 6, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin B3, Olive Squalane, Macadamia, Kaolin Clay, Colloidal Oatmeal, Manuka Honey, Albumen, Orange Blossom, Cornflour, Green tea.

Wherever you get your skincare, be sure to have a quick read before going ahead with your purchase.

info@mismo.com.au

13000MISMO

mismo.com.au 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

MISMO Body Care
MISMO AUSTRALIA PTY LTD

2/28 Premier Circuit, Warana Qld 4575 AUSTRALIA
P: 07 5309 5513 E: support@mismo.com.au

Cart
  • No products in the cart.