Living with rosacea can be challenging, especially when it comes to skincare. Our Sensitive Skin Bundle, tailored for mature skin prone to rosacea, offers a solution to this common concern. In this guide, we'll explore a specialised morning and night routine designed to help manage rosacea effectively while promoting healthy, radiant skin. Let's dive into this step-by-step regimen that can make a real difference in your daily life.
Gentle Cleansing with Natural Cleansing Milk:
- Start your day by moistening your skin with warm water.
- Apply a small amount of Natural Cleansing Milk, specially formulated for even the most sensitive skin.
- Gently massage it into your skin for at least 30 seconds before rinsing it off.
Why it matters: Cleansing is a crucial step to combat the effects of ageing while removing makeup, creams, and pollutants that can aggravate rosacea.
Revitalise with Rejuvenating Serum:
- Apply one to two pumps of Rejuvenating Serum to your entire face and neck.
- Allow it to dry before proceeding.
Why it matters: Rejuvenating Serum, enriched with Hyaluronic Acid, replenishes moisture lost due to rosacea-induced heat in the skin. This essential hydration not only soothes but also combats ageing, making it an excellent anti-aging serum.
Hydrate and Calm with Nourishing Cream:
- Cover your skin with Nourishing Cream, a rich moisturiser ideal for sensitive and dehydrated skin.
- This cream is particularly beneficial for rosacea sufferers, offering deep hydration, calming properties, and non-irritating effects.
- It contains MSM, Aloe Vera, and Vitamin E, making it a trusted choice for soothing mature skin prone to rosacea.
- Don't forget to apply sunscreen daily, especially if you anticipate sun exposure.
- Opt for sunscreens containing titanium, zinc, or a combination of both, as they are less likely to trigger skin irritation.
Why it matters: Sunscreen is essential to protect your sensitive skin. Reapply as directed on the product's packaging, as sunscreen effectiveness diminishes over time.
Embrace Vitamin D:
- Despite sunscreen use, a little sun exposure is crucial for obtaining Vitamin D, vital for bone health.
- Spend 10 minutes outdoors early in the morning or late afternoon, ensuring your face is shaded.
- It's a healthy practice, considering that many Australians are Vitamin D deficient.
- Consider using Mineral make-up, like the MISMO Mineral Makeup Foundation, as part of your daily routine.
- Look for products with Titanium or Zinc as main ingredients, as these act as effective sunblocks while calming irritated skin.
- The advantage? When using mineral makeup, you may not need additional sunscreen on your face, as the makeup provides sun protection throughout the day.
By following this morning routine tailored to rosacea-prone mature skin, you can manage your condition effectively while enjoying healthy, radiant skin.