- 30 day money-back guarantee
- Free express shipping for orders over A$150 to Australia/NZ, flat rate A$9.50 for all other orders
- Free international shipping for orders over A$250, flat rate $29.50 all other international orders
- All orders shipped Express Post for fastest available delivery
Translucent Powder is also known as Mineral Veil which will not only set your foundation for the day it will absorb oil that is secreted during the day. Translucent Powder may be used all over the face including your eyelids and will not change the colours of your completed makeup.
How do I use MISMO Translucent Powder?
Using your Kabuki Foundation brush, apply before or after your foundation to give a flawless finish and reduce too much shine. Your makeup will be set for the day. Translucent Powder has a flattering and softening effect on scars and imperfections.
Tips for using Translucent Powder
- Always use Translucent Powder on your eyelids before applying Mineral Eyeshadows. The eyelid is as oily as your T-zone and this is the reason for creases forming in eyeshadow. Translucent Powder gives a satin-smooth feel, a perfect base for eye makeup.
- As we age the skin on the upper eyelid and below the brow tends to thin and droop. If you use Translucent Powder over this area the eye zone will appear smoother and lifted - best of all much younger. This is because the skin is so smooth and the creases don't stick together after applying Translucent Powder.
- You can also set your eye colour with a dust of Translucent Powder. It will not change the colour.
What are the ingredients in Translucent Powder?
Rice Powder, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxides.