When your skin feels tight or hot it is usually dehydrated. Remember dehydration is lack of moisture (water).
An easy way to rehydrate your precious face, neck and décolletage is to apply a Hydrating Face Mask weekly for an anti-ageing pick-up.
In order to achieve a glowing complexion you need to:
- Restore moisture levels
- Increase oil levels
- Remove toxins
- Make skin very soft and velvety
- Condition your skin to accept serums and moisturisers more readily
- Skin Rejuvenation
Hydrating Mask is rich with MSM (Organic Sulfur), Organic Aloe Vera and Hyaluronic Acid
- Hyaluronic Acid which holds up to 1,000 times its own weight in water
- Pure natural oils to lubricate the skin
- Oatmeal and Kaolin Clay to remove toxins
- Manuka honey for moisturising
- MSM and Aloe Vera for penetration and skin health
How to: Cleanse, exfoliate (best, but not essential if time is short), apply Hydrating Mask to face, neck and chest. Leave for about 7 minutes or as much time as you have. Remove with a moist Microfibre Face Cleanser.Add a touch of luxury, just like a beauty salon by applying a few drops of A-C-E Vitamin Serum first.
Don't forget your hands. They show your age long before your face simply because we look after the face. Hands are on display all the time and exposed to sun, wind, washing up solutions and soap many times a day.
These are good reasons to treat your hands regularly. How to treat your hands:
- Apply A-C-E Vitamin C Serum
- Apply about a teaspoon of Hydrating Mask
**Tip** Using A-C-E Vitamin C Serum daily will rejuvenate your hands and reduce unsightly age spots. Vitamin C is magic for reducing pigmentation.
Add a weekly Mask to your routine for anti-agieng treatments.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 13000MISMO