Free express shipping to Australia and NZ
For orders with a value over A$150
Flat-rate of $9.50 for all other orders
Click for more information (including international)
No-risk, no-fuss, hassle-free, money-back guarantee
With just a few exceptions and a small amount of fine-print
Click for more information
This is our favourite brush of all time. Flat top design provides full coverage of our powder foundations where needed. Synthetic fibres of the highest standard providing the softest brush we have ever felt, it is also the perfect size for application of our mineral foundations. Squeeze into a fan shape to apply bronzer or blush to the cheeks.
We have had this brush manufactured specifically for us to produce what we call the perfect kabuki!
How do I use Kabuki Brush?
- Apply moisturiser, this is critical to provide a base for minerals to adhere to.
- While skin is still moist, shake some powder into the lid.
- To conceal any spots or marks, use a Highlighter brush or large eyeshadow brush and apply minerals until blended.
- Swirl your Kabuki Foundation brush in minerals and tap off excess onto the container
- Apply in downward strokes for a flawless finish. The more conventional method is to apply in circles but we find a better finish is achieved with the downward method. The hairs on your face grow in the same direction.
- Repeat the process using fine layers until you have achieved the desired coverage
- Next the Blush or Bronzer.
What are the dimensions of Kabuki Brush?
Overall 5.5cm. Hair 3.5cm long. Diameter 5cm. Perfect size for applying mineral foundation.